We Offer All the Dental Services Your Family Needs
We offer dental services for all ages, including entire families, in our Jackson, MI dentist office. Every member of your family gets personalized service from our caring team, whether it’s your child coming for their first dental visit or a grandparent consulting our dentists about tooth replacement options.Dr. Scott Watterson on the office philosophy Read Transcript
My office is really built on one thing and that is to help people smile. That is a pretty general statement and it covers a broad perspective. Ultimately, what I desire is to provide complete care for people. That complete care could be something very simple, to something very complex. The goal within all of that is to when the person is done with treatment, each time they are here in our office, that they leave with a smile on their face. That they experience something that they realize they're with a friend. They're with friendly people around them that are working with me and for me.
Ultimately, we want to provide honor and dignity to that person and so, that's our goal and our mission is to help people smile.
Some of our services:
- General dentistry, including dental exams and dental cleanings
- Family dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry, including Invisalign
- Restorative dentistry, including same-day dental crowns
- Emergency dentistry
- Sleep apnea treatment
- TMJ disorder treatment
- Dental implants
- Dental sedation
We’re conveniently located near I-94 in Jackson, MI. We also serve the nearby Michigan communities of Michigan Center, Albion, Holt, Adrian, East Lansing, Ann Arbor, Howell, Coldwater, Battle Creek, Ypsilanti, Canton, and South Lyon.
If you want to find out more about our comprehensive services, call Watterson Family Dentistry at 517-888-0021.
Top Technology + Caring Team = Great Service
We use the latest dental technology, including some not available at any other Jackson, MI dental practice. Some of our patients’ favorite tools are:
- CEREC, for the time-saving convenience of same-day dental crowns and dental veneers
- Digital X-rays, for quick and clear images, using less radiation than traditional X-rays
- Galileos 3D imaging, to help us plan procedures like tooth extractions and dental implant placement
- Spectra cavity detection, to find cavities when they are small and easy to treat
- VELscope, to detect warning signs that may indicate oral cancer
While we’re proud of our technology, we’re even prouder of our friendly team. They enjoy their jobs so much they sometimes break out into dancing, and their enthusiasm is contagious! If you check out our patient testimonials, you’ll hear plenty of praise for them.