Enjoy Your Favorite Foods Again With Restorative Dentistry
There are lots of reasons to avoid certain foods. But you don’t have to skip favorite foods because your damaged or missing teeth make it tough to chew! Restorative dentistry services from Watterson Family Dentistry in Jackson, MI can make it possible to order whatever you’d like from the menu.Relieving Chewing Difficulty Read Transcript
I understand that you may have a hard time chewing and functioning the way that you really want to and be comfortable. Again, there are some very specific things that could be wrong. There could be a number of things that could be going on.
So, the important thing is that we get to the heart of the issue first and identify what the problem truly is before we start any type of treatment. At that point, once we know what's going on, typically the treatment is pretty straightforward and we can move forward in good time and be able to make sure that we get you comfortable as quickly as possible.
To restore your oral function and your smile, call our Jackson, MI dentist office at 517-888-0021 for restorative dentistry services.
Restorative Dentistry Brings Back Your Bite
Among the restorative treatments we offer:
- Tooth fillings. We’ll remove decay and place a tooth-colored filling to prevent further dental damage.
- Root canals. If you’ve got an infected tooth, we’ll take care of it with a root canal.
- Dental implants. These artificial root replacements feel and function like your own teeth when combined with a dental crown or other restoration.
- Dentures. We can replace several teeth with partial dentures or an entire mouthful of teeth with dentures. For added stability, dentures can be attached to dental implants.
- Dental crowns and bridges. We can repair damaged teeth with a same-day dental crown produced in our Jackson, MI dentist office using CEREC technology. No more waiting weeks for a crown from an outside lab! And a dental bridge can replace missing teeth.
Stay Relaxed During Restorative Procedures
Restorative dentistry procedures can be more involved than many other dental treatments. But we’ll ensure you remain comfortable the whole time! We use the latest technology, which helps us keep discomfort to a minimum.
And we offer:
- TVs on the ceiling and headphones to entertain you while we work
- Blankets, in case you feel chilly in our chair
- If you need it, dental sedation to take the edge off